PLAID SHIRTS

10:06 PM


In the midst of my extremely busy life as a high school senior, I'm still saving some time on this lazy Saturday to do what I love: take pictures and write up a storm. I've prepared a new style post on plaid shirts in celebration of the start of autumn (my favorite season), as well as a good ol' rant about pretty much everything.


Plaid shirts are so versatile; they're an absolute staple in my wardrobe. You can wear these shirts just by themselves with a nice pair of jeans or leggings. Plaid shirts are great layering pieces. Throw it over a simple tee, and wear a jacket on the outside. You can add more layers when it's really cold, such as a thin zip-up hoodie.


Of course, my favorite way of styling a plaid shirt is to wrap it around my waist! You can wrap it around a cute pair of high-waisted shorts and slip into a cropped or flounce top in the summer. When it's chillier, wear a loose-fitting sweater and you're good to go!


My sleeping schedule is officially a wreck: I slept fifteen hours yesterday. I've been staying up way too late too often these days. The amount of work I have as a senior is unbelievable. Senior year is the easiest year? Lies!


Fall starts on the 23rd, and yet southern California is experiencing a horrible heat wave. Temperatures skyrocketed above 100 degrees this entire week. Seems like the weather has been irritating everybody...


I forgot to introduce you guys to my new world map watch!


I guess the simplest way to put it is that this week was the worst that I had in a while.
Confusion, disappointment, failure, exhaustion... I can't really gather my thoughts together right now. So, here are my last words before the week ends: Why care?

As they all say, when you hit rock bottom, there's nowhere else to go but up. Whenever I have bad days, I try my best to stay positive and remind myself that the good days coming.

But I'm losing patience. Happy days, please arrive soon.

xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You look lovely and casual c: Plaid
    is one of my favorite wearings :P
    Love your worldmap watch as well!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red plaid layered under the cargo jacket - such a staple fall look and it looks great on you!

    -mikayla
    http://thetastetracker.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your style so much, you look really nice! x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images