SUMMER MAGIC

9:00 PM


What an exciting day it was! Two of my friends and I drove over to Six Flags Magic Mountain (I live very nearby) and spent hours screaming on rides, dragging ourselves across the park, and indulging in overpriced yummy snacks. Weather reports say that this entire week is going to be over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, so hopefully I'll be able to rid of my dreadful tans in the next few days.


I absolutely love the thrill of roller coasters. This is my second favorite ride, Goliath. If you love heights and butterflies in your stomach, this one's a must!


My parents told me once that when I was a wee toddler, my favorite companion was Tweety. After meeting Daffy Duck today, I realized that I really wanted to meet Tweety. Sadly, I could not find him at the park. :-(


Although Goliath's always been my favorite, a new ride has taken the number one spot in my heart: Full Throttle (left). Just amazing. Amazing.


You cannot leave Magic Mountain without taking a bite out of their famously scrumptious funnel cake.

I'm going to hit the sack now, fingers-crossed that I'll wake up before noon!

xx

You Might Also Like

38 comments

  1. A lot of great shots!! (especially that last one! Yum!)

    - Kristine B
    www.kristineb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! Great outfit too! Just found your blog and really love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your smile is so attracting =)
    Will definitely follow ur blog <3

    Love,
    http://claire-tanszemei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, thanks for visiting my blog! The bloglayout indeed
    is made by me c:
    Wahhhh I love going to themeparks with friends ^__^
    Tweety used to be one my favorite characters as well
    and you look nice in that look! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, great work! :-) and thanks xx

      Delete
  5. Just found ur blog and I'm now following u on instagram n bloglovin. U're so pretty! xx

    Mess Addicted

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had a great time, and perfect outfit for super sunny weather at the park! I grew up in california and still haven't been to six flags... haha. thanks for stopping by! following you on bloglovin!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this looks AMAZING!!! I've always wanted to go to six flags since I'm a sucker for roller coasters, but I never seem to make it there. I love your outfit, and you're gorgeous by the way!
    xx
    Brooke Jordan // Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool picture! love the 1st one :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah, can't wait for summer holiday!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful and happy post! And you look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your patterned top! Happy summer (=
    xx

    xx

    Quick Links:
    Follow us via GFC here
    Follow us via bloglovin here

    -

    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so pretty dear! It looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you very much for visiting me, would you like to follow each other? ;)
    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images