SPARKS AND STRIPES

10:30 PM


Happy Independence Day, 'murica! My friends Angela, Ashley, Vita, and I gathered at my house to take pictures, eat ice cream cones, watch fireworks, and play with sparklers. Don't worry, we made sure to use them safely. I also found a pinwheel stuck in the ground at the corner of our front lawn. Thanks, stranger! Yes, I am quite aware that I am not blowing in the correct direction. Oops.


Drawing with sparklers! Pretty awesome for my first try, right?
Spending time with friends is the best. I hope your day was fantastic as well!

xx

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Very beautiful and inspiring post! enjoyed reading it! ♥

    New style post on the blog dear! ^_^
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! And those sparklers look soo cool! Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July :)

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivian! :) Hope yours was a blast, too ~

      Delete
  3. You look so casual and cute! And yes, that is a very good star for the first try! I've always wanted to do something like that.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, you look lovely :)
    xo,
    Flo
    http://florenciasdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos! You all look pretty and fab! Would you if we follow each other on GFC or instagram? Just let me know when you do :)

    xo
    www.c-mae.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, I'm sure it was a wonderful evening! Never knew you could draw with sparklers, I'll have to find an occasion over here in London when playing with them would be socially acceptable (I can only think of New Year's haha).

    Emma x | Reverie Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I believe it's called light painting ~ I've always wanted to do it but never got the chance to purchase some sparklers up until now. You should definitely try it then!

      Delete
  7. Sure friends are the best guys to spent time with! Love the photos! xx

    Mess Addicted

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your friends look laidback and chill c:
    I think guys have spend a nice 4th of July!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images