WATERMELON JUICE

10:34 PM


Hey folks! How have your summers been so far? Mine's been pretty hectic right from the start, actually. Swollen ankle, night swimming, soccer games—oh you know, the usual. Hehe.

I don't know about you, but my summer has been blazing hot. So, here's a refreshing, delicious, and healthy watermelon drink recipe! It's too simple; read on for the deets.

W H A T  Y O U ' L L  N E E D

1. Watermelon
The first fruit that pops into my head when I think of summer is watermelon. It's so juicy and sweet that you don't even need to add any sweeteners to this blend!

2. Sweetener (Optional)
However, if you still want your drink to be sweeter, you can add sugar, honey, or even aloe juice!


P R E P A R A T I O N

Throw everything into a blender, and... blend away!

I like my watermelon juice cold, so here are some options:
#1: Leave the watermelon in the fridge for a couple hours before tossing it into the blender.
#2: Add ice into the blender before mixing.
#3: Pour your concoction into a jug and leave it in the fridge for a couple hours.
#4: Stick a few ice cubes into your cup full of watermelon juice.




Meanwhile, swimming has been pure bliss. Relaxing next to the pool can't get any better. I can't wait for the beach! In other news, I'm already taking my senior pictures tomorrow. I need to stop to catch my breath.

See you in a few,

xx

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Looks so good and refreshing! Can't wait to try this new recipe the next time my Dad brings home watermelons :) Aww you'll look gorgeous on your senior portrait!

    www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you must, it's the best! And thanks, it was so nerve-wracking haha xx

      Delete
  2. This would be so good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! I will definitely give it a go, I love watermelon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love watermelon juice! I'm seriously obsessed with your blog!

    Madison Martine
    http://www.madisonmartine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, watermelons are the best when you're thirsty and sweaty in summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That look so good and refreshing! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My summers are REAL hot! I'd surely try to make one glass of this juice and drink it like a diva ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images