HELLO & GOOD-BYE

8:00 AM


Hi, hello! The school year has finally ended—and thus begins my long-awaited summer break. I actually have one more exam this Saturday, but after that, I am absolutely free! In the meantime, enjoy my cheesy little doodles.


One of my New Year's Resolutions was to write in a journal again. I kept diaries for a while when I was younger, but I stopped once homework and studying took over my life. Hopefully, I'll remember to scribble down my adventures for the next few months.


Now, for a quick recap of the past couple of months...


- 1 -
Although I'm not able to see her that often, Kristina's my forever soul sister. Love ya ♥
- 2 -
My mother knows exactly what to get me from Starbucks when I'm in need of an energy boost. Hmm, I've talked about it so much on here that you guys probably know what to order for me, too!
- 3 -
Vita! My gorgeous best friend. I've known her since first grade and our friendship is stronger than ever. We're going to make every day of this summer vacation count.


- 1 -
My fellow Gatsby fanatic and me. I have to admit, I actually hated The Great Gatsby when I first read it a couple summers ago. But, I read it a second time for school a few weeks ago, and I'm officially in love. Guess who set the curve on her Gatsby final... *wink wink*
- 2 -
Our last assignment in physics was to make a bridge out of balsa wood and test to see how many pounds it could hold. After hours of researching, cutting fingers, and gluing fingers, my partner and I were able to make a bridge that held 155 pounds, woohoo!
- 3 -
One day, my psychology class tried art therapy. We all went outside, grabbed pieces of chalk, and illustrated locations where we felt at peace. Mine is on a hilltop, overlooking a beautiful night sky above a bustling city.


- 1 -
Physics crew! They love to make me feel uncomfortable... *sigh* But, I've got to be honest, they're the sweetest, smartest, most genuine dudes I know. Thanks guys, I wouldn't have survived that gruesome class without you kiddos. Looking forward to another year together!
- 2 -
I love each and every one of you. I can't wait to create more memories with this awesome bunch.


It's been an amazing year, but I'm ready to push it all behind me and start anew.
Summer of twenty fourteen and beyond—I'm sprinting towards you.

xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. So happy for you! Ever since secondary school I've always been jealous of the ridiculously long summer breaks you get. Congratulations on surviving all your exams, just one more to go and you are done and dusted for 3 months! Lucky you ^_^

    Emma x | Reverie Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! Congrats on finishing all of your exams too xx

      Delete
  2. good luck on your last exam! I have 6 more to go xo
    http://shewearsprep.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good luck to you as well <3

      Delete
  3. Aww yay congrats on finishing! I hope summer 2014 is everything you've hoped for and more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivian! Hope your summer's going to be a blast, too <3

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images