KEEPING ME COMPANY

8:54 PM


Hellooooo! Sorry for the long hiatus, but I'm finally back from the dead. Momentarily.
Out of the eleven (yes, eleven) exams that I'm scheduled to take in the months of May and June, I've finished five so far. Junior year, what can I say. Fortunately, those five consisted of probably the most stressful of the eleven. Unfortunately, scores for two of them have already been released, and I think I need to retake them next semester. *moans*

I can't even count how many times I ordered Starbucks these past few weeks. My neck hurts from staring down into piles of textbooks. I've used up all of my ink pens, and my earphones seen to have grown dull, if that's even possible. I thank food and music for being wonderful companions during my gruesome study sessions.

So many things have been thrown at my face these past few weeks, but I can't really form any words. Oh well. In the meantime, I've got one last stride left... and I'm done with junior year. Wow. Senior pictures are in June, college applications and essays are right at my heels... in the blink of an eye, I'm going to be receiving acceptance and rejection letters, graduating, and leaving this place that I call home.


I have a strange tradition: to drink Passion Iced Tea from Starbucks before an AP test. Random, I know.
I'm also trying to eat a healthy breakfast every morning, so I've been making berry smoothie bowls topped with bananas and granola. Yum ♥


Remember how I was trying to match two senior friends together for prom? Mission accomplished! I had the honor of taking pictures for them on the magical day. :-)


Are these some pretty awesome Easter eggs or what? Made by yours truly.


Adding pumps of raspberry syrup to Green Tea Frappuccinos is pure heaven.
And, drumroll... guess who finally joined the Apple family! Drooling over the camera quality every day, hehe.

Oh man, I watched The Amazing Spider-Man 2 last night. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone. Holy.
So. Freaking. Adorable. I will ship them forever and always.


Anyhooters, I'll be back as soon as I can. I've got so many ideas clogging up my brain that I can't wait to share with you all.

Promise I won't be long!

xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. your blog is full of love and happiness!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Chaereen! Continue to push through and summer will be here before you know it! I'm currently studying for finals and I know how you feel :) Finish strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I remember being in IB and having to write all those gruesome exams! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images