RAINY DAYS

10:31 PM


I always seem to end up here when I'm the busiest. I know I know, I haven't been consistent with my posts. Come on, cut me some slack; I'm in the second semester of my junior year and things are getting stressful.
*ahem* AP season *cough* SAT subject tests *sniffle* college applications coming up *cries*

I took my government final earlier today. I have a math test tomorrow, a mountain of psychology homework due, and physics homework that I've been literally staring at for the past two hours straight. The only upside is that it's finally raining in southern California. Not tiny showers, but heavy pouring. I am deeply in love.

This kind of weather makes me feel nostalgic. I haven't touched my camera in a while, but I've been taking photos of happenings in my life for the past few weeks with my phone.


I've been doing a lot of thinking. Reevaluating? A couple matters have been bothering me lately. I don't want to get into detail, but, I've realized one thing for sure: relationships are difficult. Whether they're with friends, family, teachers... I'm the one that needs to put in the effort and be considerate. It's going to be hard, but... someone's got to try, right?

But there's another side of me, that wants to escape from here so badly. When I'm exhausted, I just want to run and ignore, rather than stand firm and deal. I really don't know what to do. What I do know, though, is that I want to start anew. College will give me that opportunity. New environment, new people, and an unrecognizable me. Maybe I'll chop my hair super short, add some bangs, and bleach my whole head. Maybe.


Let's end on a lighter note. Remember that person whom I always seem to talk about?
Yeah, the confusing one. I'm just appreciating every moment for the time being. Such as the messages that make me laugh out loud, which puzzles my mother.
Hee.

xx

You Might Also Like

10 comments


  1. love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes, teenage boys are really confusing! Believe me, I know how you feel and you're not alone :) I'm sure great things are ahead and always work hard. I also enjoy reading your blog, it seems to connect with me on a more personal level, which I love. Best of luck Chaereen! Can't wait for more posts in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vivian! Same for you xx

      Delete
  3. Wow,so amazing pics. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh your blog is incredible I love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images