DAY IN LA

8:55 PM


Happy Valentine's Day! There was no school today, so three of my friends and I decided to hang out in downtown Los Angeles and visit LACMA. As the past week knotted up my insides, a nice break was quite refreshing; Korean BBQ and shaved ice heal all wounds.


What I learned today:
1. Eyeshadow does wonders. I need my own palette.
2. Hae Jang Chon is hands down the best all-you-can-eat KBBQ house that I've ever been to. The atmosphere is amazing, the food is delicious, and the waiters are so kind.
3. I must cherish this beautiful weather in the middle of February.

SAT scores came out a few days ago, and brought about a rush of disappointment once again. Sigh. I have one more chance left, so I better make the best of it. Let's be optimistic!

Anyways, it was a good one.

xx

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I've always wanted to go to LACMA and been craving KBBQ lately too! So lucky you didn't have school on Friday, but glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely visit LACMA when you can, it's amazing! I've always seen pictures of it, so I was dying to get a picture myself with the oh-so-famous lights haha xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures, looks like you had such a fun day! I love Hae Jang Chon too. Love how they make you kimchi fried rice at the end. BTW, your blog is so pretty!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha hi again! & thank you xx
      I know, I barely had any space left in my stomach for the fried rice, but it was so good <3

      Delete
  3. Hi Chaereen, I love reading (and just looking at) your blog - the content, the design, pretty much everything - so I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Here's the blog post: Liebster Award ^_^

    Xx
    Much love,
    Emma
    A Winter's Walk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Emma! :') I'll definitely try it out when I can find the time xx

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, I want to be in L.A., too! I'm so jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos! :-)
    http://style-an.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog makes me miss California!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you should come back some time haha xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images