KEY TO MY CASTLE IN THE AIR

5:19 PM


"I've got the key to my castle in the air, but whether I can unlock the door remains to be seen."
- Louisa May Alcott

In the midst of an endless amount of work to do, I've decided to dress nicely, take pictures, and blog about it on this chilly and windy day. Yes, I manage my time quite wisely. Yes, I got sick today. My throat burns, my head throbs. I want to sink into my bed and sleep for a whole straight week. I want to drown myself in novels and movies and stare at the ceiling and whatever else can take my mind off of stress.


My chest aches a little, too.
I don't know what to think of right now, to be honest. I'm just tangled up in a jumble of ugly feelings and physical pain. *sad emoticon*

I feel like... I'm slowly locking myself up. And I have this strong urge to throw the key into a black hole.

xx

    You Might Also Like

    2 comments

    1. Looking cute! And I know how you feel girl, keep your head up!
      -Vivian from stylemeendless

      ReplyDelete

    Popular Posts

    Like us on Facebook

    Flickr Images