CLOUD NINE

8:51 PM


Yes, I am on cloud nine at the moment. My so-so day got a whole lot better once I discovered these babies. Who else absolutely loves finding packages at the front door? I mean, excluding the fact that my wallet is now as light as a feather.

On another note...
I don't know, but I'm feeling very lonely these days. Lonely. So very lonely.


Say hello to my cactus friend that still doesn't have a name yet.
Maybe Pokey. Or Squishy.
You know what, Squishy it is.

xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never taken polaroids before but pictures always look so good! Should buy myself one haha. Hope, your exams are going to be achieved well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you must get a polaroid, they're fabulous xx & thank you ♥

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images