CALIFORNIA WINTER

5:21 AM


Hello! I'm back from my trip, and it's already the last day of 2013. Unfortunately, my mother is dragging me to the dentist on New Year's Eve. Now that our trip has concluded, I need to jump back into work mode. By work mode, I mean tackling the fat SAT books once again and starting my winter break assignments (my teachers refuse to understand that we are not robots...). I think there is a high possibility that I'm going to be mentally and emotionally wrecked at the end of next semester.

Anyways, I'm going to enter 2014 with my chin up. Let's do this!


See you all next year!

xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The photos are amazing! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh so many past comments that I haven't seen. Thanks girl!

      Delete
  2. wow, beautiful photos (specially the last one)♥

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images