JUST ANOTHER DAY

1:49 AM


My to-do list at the moment: stop getting distracted, read book, write essay, finish Greek roots, vocabulary cards, math homework, physics homework, psychology terms, study for business exam, prepare for Spanish and business presentations, plan for next club meetings and fundraisers, update club websites, talk with counselor, keep my mouth shut, drink more water, sleep, update blog, clean room, plan vacation for winter break, run around the neighborhood, reorganize binder and schoolbag, go to Starbucks, start countdown to the release of SAT scores, buy more hand sanitizer. That's a mouthful!

A couple weeks later...
I'm updating this post with some new photos because yes, I'm too lazy to make a new post. As I am typing these words, it's 9:00 PM on November 30th. It's Thanksgiving Break, and I'm trying to cram in as much work as I can. My mother was in a bad mood, so we couldn't go Black Friday shopping. Instead, I went online and scraped her credit card with bulging carts from Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters; I couldn't resist. Shh, I haven't told her yet.


I recently discovered the magic of Pandora. Don't judge me, I'm really slow... reeeally slow...

xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm also counting down the days until the new SAT score is release! 4 more days *your SAT score does not define you as a person* repeats to self.
    -Vivian from stylemeendless

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images