I SAW SOME GHOSTS

12:40 PM


My apologies for being a day late, but Happy Halloween! This year, I dressed up as Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice. I wanted to imitate her bangs, but gave up after struggling with my stubborn hair for ten minutes. I need to find myself some clip-ons before I cut my bangs again and regret it for the rest of the year. Does anyone else have that same problem?

"I saw some ghosts."
- Lydia Deetz


On a different note, this week has been a full-blown roller coaster. I think next week is going to be one, too.

Time to brace myself.

xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I like this dark outfit, it has something mysterious in it :) And happy belated halloween! I wish Germany would celebrate this day as much as the US haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dressing up on a random day never hurts :)

      Delete
  2. I feel you, this week was just one hell of a week for me! And I just took the SAT today too, thank God its my last one! Anyways, you look soo cute, love the hat! :) Oh btw, who cares about what other people think, always do you :)
    -Vivian from stylemeendless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang, hope you got a great score! Haha thanks Vivian :) !

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images